Friday, January 2, 2015

Day 46 on The road to #TheResumeEP by @WhoIsOSmith

So close to release date! 46 Days in and we rollin, rollin, rollin! It's been a pretty good day today. Work has been extra busy. It's like all the people that did not hit us yesterday, came back for revenge today! There was no chill until just a few minutes ago!

Today I got a hold of a list of international music blogs and spent the brief spots of time in-between working sending out emails! I also posted my current stats on my FB wall. The numbers still look bad but it's okay!

I have some plans to link up with +sleepingbagstudios and +Radio Cardiff in the near future on some projects. I may make my first appearance at a partially local open mic tomorrow night but havent decided yet due to the promoter not replying back to me.

On that note I need to really get on my local push and hit some bars and clubs to get the music in the hands of the DJ and uploaded on the Jukeboxes. Going to find my flash drive and load it with the tunes and place my ISRC in my phone.

Not really much going on today, this blog is utterly lackluster! Its okay though, because I havent gotten a comment, share, or like yet and I'm 40 plus post deep so I doubt anyone is actually reading them! If you are my sincerest apologies for this one!

As always, thanks for reading and riding! All support is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance for said support!

#GetRight #WhoIsOSmith #SlugfestENT #International #TeamUK #Canada
O. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment