Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Day 43 on The road to #TheResumeEP by @WhoIsOSmith

43 and at this current moment I cant think of anything witty that goes with it, lol, but we are that many days in and rollin, rollin, rollin! I am about to leave work shortly and figured I'd knock the blog out before I got home and got caught up gaming or doing other things! Yesterday was an #Awesome day by the way. Lets get right into it!

We gone start with the highlight and thats the love I have been getting from The UK in the last few days! I'm talking about mad love from The UK! There is a station out there called Radio Cardiff 98.7FM and they have been spinning #Awesome 2-3 times a day! One of the host is a guy name @Schwarz_BBC4L (on twitter) and he's been beyond cool!

He had me call in and do an interview over the radio, in The UK! I had to add international long distance on my phone and everything! Well worth it though. Though him I also linked up with some DJ's out that way and in communication about adding #Awesome to their playlist! On top of that, a very popular DJ by the name of @DJBlack (on twitter) will be spinning #Awesome on #NYE (New Years Eve) in his sets!

The 2 paragraphs above alone had me on cloud nine! I got my reviews back from ReverbNation and it was harsh but genuine and I needed that. It showed me there is still people out there looking for content, there are also people out there who dont care for content, and all around let me know I am on the right path.

The press release was complete and sent out for distribution. The release is literally one week away! I can wait and at that point its only the beginning! It was crazy to see how the love came out once I started getting love from outsiders. My facebook is jumping right now and I literally have done nothing different in the last 24 hours that I've done in the last 43 days! It's all good though, because I called it like a pool shot!

As always, thanks for reading and riding! All support is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance for said support!

#GetRight #Awesome #TeamUK #BBC4L #WhoIsOSmith
O. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment