Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Day 50 on The road to #TheResumeEP by @WhoIsOSmith Release Day!!!

50 days later and we have reached our destination! I was close to averaging 10 views per day and they are all appreciated! #TheResumeEP has officially been distributed digitally in multiple markets around the world from Russia to The United Kingdom! +Amazon.com +7digital +Zvooq +eMusic +Deezer +Google Play & +WiMP Norge to name a few!

This is one of the thing I should have done in my life long ago but better late than never! My last 50 days of pushing this project as an #ArmyOfOne has wielded little success in the US and a decent amount of love in The UK & Canada. Grateful for both outcomes! My first performance for the year is set for January 16th down in Miami. Flyer can be found on my +Facebook+ Fan Page as well as other social media sites.

I am still awaiting the replies from all of the work I put in around christmas time when most people we off. I will also be taking a partial hiatus to handle some personal things this weekend and into the middle of next week but will try to get updates in as I will not be completely detached from the world during that time!

It has been pretty chill since Saturday but everything will happen when it is supposed to!

As always, thanks for reading and riding! All support is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance for said support!

#GetRight #SlugfestENT #International #TeamUK #Canada #BritishColombia
O. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment