Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The beginning

This is my first time blogging and I'm not really sure how this works. The main reason I got this was to have an additional link under the share button on youtube to share my content! Any tips on how this works (Blogging) will be greatly appreciated.

Now that that's out of the way I am about to release my first official music release on 1-6-15! It will be available worldwide! I have shot the video for the single and the back up track as well as set release dates for them both. I got a tee shirt campaign I am setting up to run along side of the videos and shows! I'm so excited about this because I have been making and putting out music for the last 12-15 years and I have never taken advantage of the business side of it on this scale!

Stay tuned and enjoy the ride on The Road to #TheResumeEP by @WhoIsOSmith

Feel free to follow me on your favorite social media sites @WhoIsOSmith I have IG, FB, Twitter, Reverbnation, Soundcloud, Datpiff, etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment