Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Day 16 on The road to #TheResumeEP by @WhoIsOSmith

Good early evening everybody! Its day 16 and you guessed it! We rollin, rollin, rollin! Today I got a late start due to being up all night playing +Ubisoft The Crew. After spending like 6 hours trying to beat the Templar on +Destiny the Game since the patch. That shit was crazy! Took a break and got back at it with my normal crew and we got it done. I digress. So I think I told yall about the houston plug yesterday and I got an email from another company interested in assisting with pushing the project. I didnt go pick up the business card this morning because I didnt go to sleep til like 9am this morning. I will pick them up tomorrow morning before going to work or worst case Friday since I do not have to come in.

Speaking of not coming in on Friday, its because I will be flying out to Vegas Friday night! Its going to be "Awesome", pun intended. I will be able to market my music and play video games at the same damn time. I need to press up some more give away's for the trip for the people who are afraid to try something new. I also need to start working on a DVD with some of my recent content as well as some highlights so when I hit a venue I can take over the screens. Like a propaganda video! Flashes of my logo and label! Me on stages and interviews! Behind the scenes footage and whatnot.

I need to push the sales of the shirts so I can start making more moves as I come up towards the release of the next single! Yes, it is very close but I will reveal that date and have previews up soon. I will be pushing those heavily in the next 2 weeks. Getting a flyer ready for that by Friday.

As always, thanks for reading and riding! All support is appreciated and thanks in advance!

#GetRight #WhoIsOSmith
O. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment