Saturday, December 20, 2014

Day 33 on The road to #TheResumeEP by @WhoIsOSmith

33 days in and we rollin, rollin, rollin! Man, between this one and the last one aint much change.Today has been a pretty slow day. No worthy emails, nobody tweeting me, nothing on the business line, and even a slow day at work! Like literally today crawled and is still crawling. Got a little over an hour left at work then homeward bound.

Due to no major changes, I guess I can talk to yall about whats going on with my life personally. Can I do that? Is that okay with yall? Excellent! Dont judge me, I know I aint got em all. Anyway there isnt much going on in my personal life that I care to discuss yet because I am more of a private person when it comes to information. The thought of telling some things just brought ideas of something to talk about though.

I have been half ass working on this book. Its turning out to be an erotica based loosely on my life and times. I'm still looking for the background and direction of the endgame. I have the good stuff down without a problem and have written about 12 short stories but my problem is all the book details people seek or that is the norm in the book world. Stuff like expressing generic emotions and pointing out the color of a table or walls in the room.

I have been looking for a stenographer or someone to type my words out because I be too lazy to write them but I could tell stories for days! I even offered some of the people I work with like $7 an hour for their services! LMAO I mean its tax free money, no solid hours, and no stupid job rules. Sound like a nice lil side job!

In any event, #TheResumeEP will be available 1-6-15! The single "Awesome" is available now on +ReverbNation You can also pre-order the EP on iTunes & Amazon! Tomorrow is the last day for shirts but the campaign will be back as soon as I get some new designs started. Dont forget to check out the review by +Rick Jamm on JamSphere Magazine.

As always, thanks for reading and riding! All support is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance!

#GetRight #WhoIsOSmith #SlugfestENT
O. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment