Thursday, December 4, 2014

Day 17 on The road to #TheResumeEP by @WhoIsOSmith

17 days in, and we rollin, rollin, rollin! On the road trip side of things we are on a road with trees on each side and all traffic going in one direction. Not much to report over the since the last blog. I will be going to pick up my business cards in the morning and tomorrow night I will be flying out to Vegas. While out there I will be pushing everything heavy on the face to face tip with potential fans. Yes, I am an avid +PlayStation gamer and will definitely enjoy the conference/experience but my main goal is making my way down this road.

I got in touch with my partner +Darin Givens who is currently incarcerated, but we spoke about a few things via email. It made me realize somethings that I had already saw but wanted not to be as true as they are. I'm on this trip solo. There are no fixtures (outside of new fans) that are assisting and the ones that are have an agenda or have been paid to do so. The game has changed a whole lot and everybody is looking for a quick dollar. Its crazy because theres no more trust, theres no more love, theres no more real chemistry among people anymore. For the right.....hell not even the right price, for a few dollars more, people will abandon ship!

Its okay though I am glad to be on this trip alone because when I make it to my destination I wish a bitch would attempt to come at me as an ally. I'm on my Santa Clause shit! Im making a list and checking it twice! Its a lotta chunks of coal to be passed out lol!

Now that that's off my chest, everything else is good. Promo in other states are about to begin as well as a campaign in the UK that should be off the ground within the next week or two. I'm also going to try to get in the studio to finish the LP. I got a couple songs already done and I push a project to a fellow spitter for a duo project. Awaiting his response.

Well, that's it for today! As always thanks for reading and riding! All support is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance!

O. Smith
#GetRight #WhoIsOSmith

No comments:

Post a Comment