Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Day 30 on The road to #TheResumeEP by @WhoIsOSmith

Wow a whole month in! We rollin, rollin, rollin! I know I have been M.I.A. for the last few days. I took a lil time to game binge & relax. In that downtime I did almost nothing social media wise or promo wise. I kinda locked myself in my room, played the game, ate, and slept. I do a lot of my blogging and promo from work and I need to find a way to bring it home. Once I walk in the doors of my abode I am off the clock from everything! Working on changing that though.

My press release was cancelled so I had to hire another person to do it. Hopefully it can be out by the end of the week, My submissions to the UK radio stations have been pushed back to Monday and I may set the Clean Up Man video back as well. The EP is still on track as far as release date and if I havent said already the SMS for "Awesome" in the UK is live. By texting "Awesome" to 85888. You will then be directed to a webpage where you can download the track straight away. If you are using a Windows phone or an iPhone, you will be directed to the same page, but will need to enter an email address for the track to be sent to.

I have been featured on a few blogs during the downtime and will have links posted across all my social media sites within the next few hours. The song is in current rotation on a few internet radio sites and awaiting the approval from +Pandora I have the physical copies of the product pressed up and waiting on the artwork inserts. They should be here sometime next week.

I just had a flashback to my early days of grinding on this music tip. I remember I had a room with 3 desktop comps that I rebuilt system wise and bought cd burners for. I would sit in my room and burn copy after copy of my content, one at at time. It was tough but at the time necessary. I need to find that fire back! Even a portion of that flame will be more than enough.

As usual, thanks for reading and riding! All support is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance!

#GetRight #WhoIsOSmith
O. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment