Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Day 15 on The road to #TheResumeEP by @WhoIsOSmith

Day 15 and we rollin, rollin, rollin! My apologies for not posting anything yesterday. I wanted to and planned on it but I got caught playing +Destiny the Game and by the time I stopped I had to get ready for the video release party, which by the way did not turn out as planned in no way, shape, or form. All is well though, because we still had a blast, they played the music, and we now know who not to fuck with when it comes to that aspect of business.

So in the last 48 hours or so, outside of playing the game, I just started a promo run for in Houston, Texas. I got a plug through +Noonie Junior who also shot my latest video! I got DJ E from DaGr8 FM to put my music in his Monday night rotation between 6-10PM EST. Also feel free to call in and request it at anytime. You can reach them by dialing 786-431-1979 or going to www.dar8fm.com. Just ask for "Awesome" by O. Smith. My business cards are printed up and I will pick them up in the morning! I was able to make a cameo on the +BlogTalkRadio show even though I was at the event. Got to speak with @DatBoyPrep for a brief moment about the lil BET, UFF situation.

Right now I am about to double check some sites to make sure everything is being tracked accordingly as I just got back a few more registration confirmations from BMI. After that its off to +ReverbNation for submissions, +Twitter for tweets, +Facebook+ Fan Page for attention, and +Teespring to push the shirts. Among a few other things I need to take care of. By then dinner should be done and I can resume trying to beat the Vault of Glass on +Destiny the Game

As always, thanks for reading and riding! All support is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance!

#GetRight #WhoIsOSmith #TheResumeEP
O. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment