Thursday, January 1, 2015

Day 45 on The road to #TheResumeEP by @WhoIsOSmith

When I come back like Jordan, wearing the 4-5. It ain't to play games with you! Yeah, 45 Days in and we rollin, rollin, rollin! It is the first day of 2015 and man it is a lovely one! Brought in the New Year with the fam, had a few drinks, played some +Destiny the Game & some +Grand Theft Auto V last night with my old PSN crew until about 4-5am, then get up for work this morning!

So I'm at work and checked my email and what I found was #Awesome I got a reply from +sleepingbagstudios and they published the review of #TheResumeEP by Jer on the main page of the site this morning! Officially the first project reviewed in 2015! And the actual review, marvelous! To read the review click here!

Wow, I forgot to mention in the previous paragraph that the company SBS is from Canada! Abbotsford, BC to be exact! It appears I am getting a lot of international love for this project and I am loving it! This place is literally on the other side and at the top of the map from my current geographical location!

I posted the review once and will do so again in a while. I have decided not to post the same thing over and over but will continue post throughout the day, mixing it up with different things. This is my 3rd piece of press for this project and it hasn't been released yet! Still no numbers on the pre-orders and less than a week before it goes live on multiple digital sites.

I will start up another shirt campaign Saturday. Keeping my eye open for local and out of town performance opportunities. Also going to start selling the physical copies. The journey is just getting started and it is a lot more work to be done. I am definitely grateful for my current position and new contacts. Keep watching, I'm going places!

As always, thanks for reading and riding! All support is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance for said support!

#GetRight #WhoIsOSmith #SlugfestENT #International
O. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment