Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Day 23 on The road to #TheResumeEP by @WhoIsOSmith

Day 23 and I know, I missed a few days which will be explained shortly but, we still rollin, rollin, rollin! So, as you may have noticed, I have not been updating the trip accordingly. Initially due to forgetting I was going forward in time heading to Vegas and then just because I was doing way too much while there! Upon return I had the opportunity but was too caught up in the new DLC from +Destiny the Game Which is awesome by the way but wont dwell on that right now.

I took a weekend vacation to Las Vegas to go to the +PlayStation Experience by +PlayStation Me and my baby went and had a blast! I got to meet Game Developers, Designers, Creators, Producers, CEO's, and Marketing Personnel. Meet +PlayWarframe +EdgeGamers Organization +Ubisoft +Electronic Arts +Bungie Destiny and a ton of other indie guys, all with great games and demos of whats to come. I was able to collect the whole set of playing cards that were there. I even got most of the set autographed by developers and producers. I was intoxicated the entire time I wasnt at the conference and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

I picked up the business cards, if I havent said so already, and was able to get a a nice about out at the conference. I got 5000 pressed up and will post the photos on my other social media sites some time tomorrow! Now on to the rest of this road trip.

So I am over 3 weeks in and the stats look like so:

+ReverbNation
Music plays
Awesome Explicit - 10
Awesome Edited - 3

Music sales
Awesome Explicit - 0
Awesome Edited - 0

+YouTube
Video plays
Awesome - 68

+Teespring
Shirt sales
Shirt type 1 - 0
Shirt type 2 - 0
Shirt type 3 - 0
Shirt type 4 - 0

+iTunes
Pre-orders

The Resume EP - 0

+Amazon.com
Pre-orders

The Resume EP - 0

This means one of two things to me. Either I dont have the support I thought I had or everybody is busy and broke! In any event, I feel some type of way right now. It literally takes less than 5 mins to watch the video or listen to the song (if its horrible and you dont like it, this post wasnt for you anyway) the single is $0.99, the whole EP is less than $5, and the shirts are only $15! If you havent done any of the above, fuck you and thank you. It is because of you I will push harder! It is because of you I will not lose! I dont need half ass supporters, if you aint behind my shit like you are the bullshit you follow that the media shoves down your throat and you love it, get the fuck off the ride! My apologies to those who make up the few numbers there and those who plan to make the eventual purchase but I find it odd that, as a person who knows, personally hundreds of people, my numbers look like that. Its almost laughable, actually it is laughable! But, I am fine now and this is my first and last outburst concerning this matter.

With that being said, the shirt campaign ends in 11 days, the song will be for sale forever, and the video will be online for the same time frame! A new video is on the horizon and the UK campaign is about to start very soon. Got the interview with +Misty International on DaGr8FM this Sunday and working on getting some music blog interviews setup.

As always, thanks for thanks for reading and riding! All support is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

#GetRight #WhoIsOSmith
O. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment