Saturday, December 27, 2014

Day 40 on The road to #TheResumeEP by @WhoIsOSmith

Looking like Shawn Kemp out here! 40 Days in and we rollin, rollin, rollin!!! I feel phenomenal as usual! In my ShadyXV vibe right now! With each passing day, things just seem to keep getting better! I'm loving it, bah dah dah dah daaaaaah! Alright we bout to get right into it!

So this morning, I was in touch with some affiliates of a radio station in the UK. +Radio Cardiff will be spinning #Awesome over the next week or so and if the response is good enough it could make regular rotation! I'm also looking at setting up an on air interview with them as well! This is one of the few moves I am working on in the UK.

I submitted some tracks to another batch of licensing companies. Most of them are on holiday leave so I wont get result til mid to late Jan. I still got a long list to go. I try to knock off about 20 per day. I still need to get the wav. versions in my email so I can send to the ones who only use those.

I had a long convo about fans and supporters at work with some of my fellow employees. Somehow through my personality I gained 3 fans of my music from work and a couple supporters on that merit alone. Loving it I am!

I will only have Sunday off so I might not do too much as I will be back on it, on it bright and early Monday morning!

As usual, thanks for reading and riding! All support is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance for said support!

#GetRight #WhoIsOSmith #Awesome
O. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment