Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Day 44 on The road to #TheResumeEP by @WhoIsOSmith

Less than week left! We are 44 Days in and rollin, rollin, rollin! Its freaking New Years Eve!!!! I dont get as excited about the holidays as I used to back in my younger days but tonight I know that some club in Cardiff, Wales will have people vibing to my music! That I will drink to! No resolutions set as I want to keep improving day by day from 44 days ago forward!

I got a majority of the list for submissions done today. Still need to get the files converted to WAV. format. I have been slacking in that department but will definitely get around to it, I promise. The Clean Up Man video has been confirmed as a go on the VEVO and 2 other sites that pay out. I dont plan on doing ANY promo on that one initially.

I want to see who is paying attention and what it can do on its own. I was just about to make a remark about calling out the people coming out now that I have outside support but remembered I said something about it already lol.

I sat by the pool last evening and put all of the physical disc into cases. Posted a pic on my Instagram which in-turn posted pics to my other social media sites! I may start selling the physical copies early but I havent decided yet. If you need a physical copy feel free to contact me and I will make that happen!

As usual, thanks for reading and riding! All support is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance for said support!

#GetRight #Awesome #TeamUK #WhoIsOSmith
O. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment