Monday, December 29, 2014

Day 42 on The road to #TheResumeEP by @WhoIsOSmith

Oh yeah! Looking like Ronnie Lott out here! 42 Days in, and we rollin, rollin, rollin! Hello everyone! I didnt get to blog yesterday but I did get a little bit of work in. I packaged up some of the physical copies of #TheResumeEP. That was about it lol. I was abducted by some out of town family and taken to a cookout/watch party. I had a few drinks, ate, came home, ate again, and went to bed.

Came in to work early today. I got back on track with the submissions and uploaded another track fro the EP to +SoundCloud and got a couple more spins on Cardiff Radio in The UK. I just started the push on the +ReverbNation app and next is local promo. Got in contact with a local DJ who is hosting an event mid Jan. Awaiting a reply, I'll keep you guys posted.

Nothing much going on today. I feel kinda strange writing this early. I shall continue throughout the day with submissions and making moves in the back office for the greater good. "The Greater Good" LMAO If you seen the movie +Hot Fuzz you know what I'm talking about!

As usual, thanks for reading and riding! All support is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance for said support.

#GetRight #WhoIsOSmith #SlugfestENT
O. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment