Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Day 37 on The road to #TheResumeEP by @WhoIsOSmith

Oh yeah! 37 days in and we rollin, rollin, rollin! The last update was right before my usual 3.5 day hiatus, and yes, I spent most of that time playing video games! Got a lot of +Destiny the Game in and even got back into some +Grand Theft Auto V during that time. I did get some things done on the journey though. I had a few setbacks as well.

We will start with the bad stuff. I hired someone to write up a press release for the EP. They cancelled due to whatever the case was. This has been the second person to do so. Only one shirt was sold during the campaign which made the campaign dead. Thats about all the bad that I can think of at the moment. On to the good!

Lets first counter the bad! I got someone else on the job for the press release & got faith they will deliver! I am going to run another Shirt campaign starting right after Christmas. I will only run it for about 2 weeks to see how it runs. I have gotten back in touch with +Misty Malec aka Tampa Mystic to get my music out through her channels! She is a great plug in the industry and a great person overall!

I added some spins to my +Radio Airplay Italia account. Got 2 followers today alone. I need to get on there and change the artist stations my tracks run on. I got submissions sent to about 200 UK local FM and College Radio Stations. I'm looking at getting some contacts in the UK to get more content and exposure in The UK. I also submitted the EP for review on +ReverbNation through the Crowd Review program.

The video for "Clean Up Man" is complete and running a few teasers here and there. I will most likely save it for right before the EP release date or sometime shortly there after! It will also be available on VEVO upon release. The +Vevo channel is already setup and awaiting the video. On that tone, "Awesome" is being altered to fit the VEVO criteria so I can add it on there as well!

I signed up for ReverbNation Pro today. I submitted a ton of things from the opportunities page! I misspelled a word a second ago and it made me remember that I have started back on my book. There is a few post on my +Tumblr page in my archives. It's called "Adventures Of A Slay Guru". I am also looking into starting my own publishing company, but thats another conversation.

That was a lot! As usual, thanks for reading and riding! All support is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

#GetRight #Awesome #WhoIsOSmith
O. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment