Thursday, December 25, 2014

Day 38 on The road to #TheResumeEP by @WhoIsOSmith

38 days in and, you guessed it, we rollin, rollin, rollin! Merry Christmas everyone! I know I had a long, long spillage of information yesterday and due to it being Christmas Eve not much has changed since. It has been a pretty good day at work. Not as slow as I expected but not that bad. I didnt play +Destiny the Game last night. Watched a few episodes of +The Walking Dead and had a few drinks. I ended up going to sleep earlier than usual and waking up on the same tone.

I used the time this morning to update my +SoundCloud account and I added #Awesome #CleanUpMan & #CreatedAMonster for a project that will embed my player on their site. Oh man! I had a back and fourth with a person getting ready to review the EP and his words about my work ethic even before he heard the project had me feeling wonderful. It felt great to be recognized for the work that I put in. Even better by someone who never met me before!

I have been trying to put some work into this book of mine but man its hard! I hate typing because my mind goes faster than I can type, especially when recalling some of the information. I can type new and random things without much stress. When I pull from what I know its harder due to my thought speed. I have started looking for assistance. Checking rates from Craigslist and other sources. I think I will try my social media for some assistance for the low though because the rates I have gotten so far are higher than expected.

I got the #CleanUpMan video and it needs a tweak or two and it will be ready for release. I may drop it early into the new year right before #TheResumeEP is released. On that note, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and goodnight!

As always, thanks for reading and riding! All support is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance!

#SlugfestENT #GetRight #WhoIsOSmith
O. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment