Friday, December 19, 2014

Day 32 on The road to #TheResumeEP by @WhoIsOSmith

Yeah!!!!!! 32 days in and we rollin, rollin, rollin! Man in my head when I type that I be crunk! Sometimes I start bouncing for real! I almost fell back into my feelings the other day lol. I climbed up out of them though. I was a little disappointed about the shirt sales, I mean I still am but I almost allowed it to make me stop pushing it! On top of that I got an email this morning and it excited me because it was positive from the subject. When I got to work I read the email and was more excited. I hit the link and was was like WTF.

The email was for a review of #TheResumeEP from +Rick Jamm of JamSphere Magazine and the first have of the interview was most of the bio I wrote for myself. I kinda blanked out for a second and replied to asked what happened to the review. He asked me to read the entire review. I went back and read the entire article....I offered an apology for jumping the gun lol. The review was great and if you are reading this I recommend you check it out. The Resume EP Review

Then, I found a better proxy so I was able to get my +ReverbNation phone app up and running for Andriod phones. I am posting the shirts and video every hour, with the video at the top of the hour and shirts at the half hour mark! Every now and then I drop the link to the audio tracks and review.

On the final stretch I will be pushing heavy in the UK and the local area surrounding me. I need to make some more UK contacts because its so hard. Gotta get a hold of my carrier and see what international long distance options I have. I have already found someone to submit the songs to radio stations and local press. I just need to see if I can get someone on the ground for physical distribution.

All in all, from yesterday to today, I am feeling "Awesome" pun intended!

As always, thanks for reading and riding! All support is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance for said support!

#GetRight #WhoIsOSmith #SlugfestENT
O. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment