Friday, December 12, 2014

Day 25 on The road to #TheResumeEP by @WhoIsOSmith

25 days in and we rollin, rollin, rollin! Its been a long but productive day! Long because I got little to no sleep playing +Destiny the Game til 5-6am this morning but productive because I was able to get the ball rolling on a few things, all to be discussed shortly! Sorry for the late post but I wanted to get as much done as possible before updating the journey.

First we start off on the bad side of things, my interview with Misty on DaGr8FM was cancelled due to someone behind the scenes requesting monies. Its not that I could not pay or wasnt willing to pay, its the fact that whoever said I had to pay, said so because I was invited on the show previously. I fuxz with Misty though and will support her segment but I can not accept that.

Now that thats out of the way, today I got someone in the process of writing up my Press Release for #TheResumeEP, I submitted the entire project for review by a internet/physical magazine +Rick Jamm call JamSphere, I got the single "Awesome" and a surprise track in rotation on ToneFlame, as well as the video placed on their website, I also got the single sent out to 500 College Radio Stations, and 1000 Blogs, DJ's, & Booking Agents!

Tonight I will submit all possible submissions for +ReverbNation as I will cancel the press kit service tomorrow. I may bring it back but right now nothing is biting. Time to change the bait! I need to get some tracks on my sound cloud because it is super empty. I am still pushing the tee shirt campaign and its funny that I sold the first one the other night. Its even more funny because the person who bought it has only know and been around me for less than 6 months! They riding though and I am beyond grateful!

I got a lot to do when I get home as well as get my daily Destiny in! I wont stay up too late tonight though because I got one more 12 hour shift then its 3 days off to play games and ease on down the road to #TheResumeEP

On another note I got the +BlogTalkRadio show tonight with +Arrion Moses +terk linkx & the rest of the crew on Hip Hop at the Round Table. First half of the show for me will be done in the car because it starts when I get off work! Oh well I enjoy being a busy body again!

As always, thanks for reading and riding! All support is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

#GetRight #WhoIsOSmith
O. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment