Thursday, December 11, 2014

Day 24 on The road to #TheResumeEP by @WhoIsOSmith

Wzup readers and riders! 24 days in and we rollin, rollin, rollin! Its an awesome day today. I woke feeling wonderful! I have added the shirts in my hourly post and hired someone to assist with the promotion. I will have them come in around Christmas to assist with the next video and shirt campaign. I need to start design planning for the next one and I think I will bring back the white one that I have now because I like that one, lol!

The interview on DaGr8FM is locked in and promo for that will start as soon as the flyer is done from them. I will push it via twitter until then. Getting a new press kit and press release setup for distribution to media outlets. I need to update my bio sometime soon to streamline it for more current events are highlighted.

We are still in cruise control but I am about to put my foot on the gas and pick up some ground. Awaiting confirmation of a few moves then I can put the pedal to the metal! Oh, by the way, someone bought a shirt last night! 1 down and a whole lot more to go! Only like 10 days left in the shirt campaign! teespring.com/stores/whoisosmith they can be found at the link!

As always, thanks for reading and riding! All support is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance for said support!

#GetRight #WhoIsOSmith
O. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment