Thursday, December 18, 2014

Day 31 on The road to #TheResumeEP by @WhoIsOSmith

31 days in and we rollin, rollin, rollin! At whole, whole month! So my tee shirt campaign was a bust or is rather because its still a few days left but only sold one. All is well though, I will bring back the designs for the next single as well as new shirts for that song as well! Initially I was disappointed then I realized I have been at this stage before and it was almost inevitable for a different outcome. It did get me to change my focus and adjust accordingly.

I got confirmation of more submissions to colleges and FM radio stations throughout the US. I will be submitting to the UK area early next week and hope to be in rotation by the beginning of the year. I also need to see if i can find a team out there to promote the SMS code to get the song directly on the phones of UK fans.

Going +ReverbNation Pro on Monday to take advantage of some of the thing they have. Going to do the trial and see what numbers come from that. I got back on +Radio Airplay Italia and will start in rotation on Monday there as well. I have not heard back from Pandora yet. The order for the cd inserts should be here by Wednesday or Thursday.

Now I need to focus on my ground game. Gotta put +Destiny the Game down on my days off and hit the local places that have music and DJ's and get the music in their hands. I also have to see if I can get others on board in areas out of town to do the same. Got a fresh flash drive for the all digital DJ's with all the music on there and getting the track dropped in a DJ pool next week as well.

31 days in and its been crazy already and this isnt even me going full time grind! I will definitely step on the gas now. I have one more out of town, personal trip and next year if it aint work, its music! With a little bit of games in there.......Dont judge me, I'm addicted lol!

As always, thanks for reading and riding! Any support is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance for said support!

#GetRight #WhoIsOSmith
O. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment