Thursday, November 27, 2014

Day 10 on The road to #TheResumeEP by @WhoIsOSmith

10 days in and we rollin, rollin, rollin!! Today video was one of my favorite verse's off The Cover Letter Mixtape! I'm also loving the video and how I looked with the hoodie on! Its not that often that I get to wear them living in South Florida! I'm currently at work but posting videos on my various social sites every 30 minutes to an hour. From Twitter to Tumblr and a few sites in between. I got a video release party this Monday at The Office Miami in conjunction with my Day 1 Blaque Girl birthday!

Man I stayed up all night til like 4:30 am playing +Destiny the Game knowing good and well I had a 12 hour shift ahead of me lol. The life of a gamer! I wouldn't trade it for the world though! As far as the music goes all is in limbo due to it being a holiday. I will still post videos and content throughout the day on all my sites. If you are apart of any of them feel free to follow me there! About to start lining up interviews and sites to host the release of the Single and EP. Gotta get my press up!

Awaiting a response from the VEVO team about making changes to the video and what exact changes need to be made. After I calmed down I realized there was no reason to be that mad and I will work the system the way it is setup to be worked. I will have a VEVO version and I will release the first version to people through my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/whoisosmith Subscribe when you get a chance!

About to get back to this +Criminal Minds marathon I have created! As always thanks for reading and riding. All of your support is appreciated greatly!

Thank you,
#GetRight #WhoIsOSmith #TheResumeEP

No comments:

Post a Comment