Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Day 9 on The road to #TheResumeEP by @WhoIsOSmith

Hello readers and riders alike, 9 days in and things are close to just the promo phase. I am wrapping up some loose ends with the release of the single and getting the iTunes, Amazon, & other digital stores all setup for EP release date as well as pre-release sales. The barcode has arrived and about to send in the print work for the cover with that on the back. Just booked a show for the release of the Awesome video and as soon as I confirm the setup of stores for pre-sales I will start pumping the single through the channels I have setup and new ones as the come to my attention.

Other than that I am on chill mode. Somewhere between 2 excitements at this moment with the pending release of my first Official track and EP as well as the trip to Vegas for the +PlayStation Conference next weekend. I have been playing destiny heavy the last 48 hours or so and I have been pushing the release of the Official "Awesome" video! I am in a great space and loving every moment.

The second single will be VEVO ready and I plan to flood my channel with video after video due to them not wanting the artist to promote themselves during their footage! I'm still taken aback about that but it is what it is and I should've done more research before I took a trip down that road! Oh well the route is already set and I will drive it how I want (within their limits) I will push everyone that they have!

Once again thanks for reading and riding on this journey! All support is appreciated in advance.

#GetRight #WhoIsOSmith

No comments:

Post a Comment