Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Day 8 on The road to #TheResumeEP by @WhoIsOSmith

So technically its day 9 but I kinda wanted to start writing this earlier but got caught up playing +Destiny the Game on PS4 and it kinda took me away lol. In any event today was a chill type day I didn't do much other than play video games. I got some +Warframe in with my old buddies and then spent the rest of the day on Destiny. So as far as the road trip goes today I got an email from the company I went through to get the VEVO channel setup and they didn't want to give me a refund for what I spent. At first I was ready to go to war bout it but thought about what I spent and what I can do with the opportunity and decided to just hold off on releasing Awesome on VEVO but setting up the next release for the channel. The new video for the day was No Lie RMX and I ran it a few times today, nothing major. All day tomorrow I will be running the new video and might even slide the teaser for "Awesome" throughout the day.

Today was a relax day so it's not much to give y'all. Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support!

#GetRight #WhoIsOSmith

No comments:

Post a Comment