Thursday, November 20, 2014

Day 3 on The Road to #TheResumeEP by @WhoIsOSmith

Hello blog world (I guess),

Today is Day 3 on the journey to my first official release. So far I have blasted my content across every social media site I have and got a lil bit of assistance from some of the people that added/followed me on said sites. Here lately tho I have been feeling some type of way about said followers and people on my "friends" list. I'm not much for being on the social sites all day because I'm more of a gamer and I multitask a lot but the effort that it takes to be on these social media sites is so minuscule. I find it hard to believe that nobody likes my content, I find it harder to believe no one has the time to look at it or hit the "like", "re-tweet", "thumbs up" or "share" button. I find it even harder to believe that no one sees the things that I post. With me being in my feelings about this situation I have started a list of people that are actually supporting me during the "Road Trip" and in some type of way I will find a way to repay them, but oh the wrath I have brewing for the first person who remained ghost during this trip and approaches me on some "Hook me up" or anything to that magnitude, I promise they wont like me afterwards. Call me petty if you want to but I feel this is like football or basketball season and there is a trade deadline. If you aint on the team by the deadline you don't get a ring when we win the championship! (in know that's a stretched metaphor but so!) Oh well now that that's off my chest I'm bout to kick back and finish this shift and continue posting the video of the day!

Thanks for reading!
Follow anywhere @WhoIsOSmith

#GetRight #WhoIsOSmith #TheResumeEP

No comments:

Post a Comment