Saturday, November 22, 2014

Day 5 on The road to #TheResumeEP by @WhoIsOSmith

Come on and ease on down, ease on down the road! Day 5 and feeling good right now. My lil brother uploaded a new video of the day! No Worries RMX! I have been posting it periodically throughout the day on my social media outlets and still need to get around to a few more that I haven't been putting any attention on. For instance my soundcloud channel has gotten no love recently but that's about to change. Today brings one of the 6 new/old videos shot in the day right before this journey began! One morning before I had to go to work he and my other brother came up and we shot all of the footage within 3-4 hours and I took off to work while he we to editing! They left while I was at work but forgot to take all of the stuff on the hard drive so he couldn't render it. So the next night I had to bride my other brother into bringing him back up to spend the night and get the work done. So he stayed up last night finishing off the rest of the videos and is still at the house now playing PS4!

Today has been a smooth day at work and I have the next 3 days off and plan to get around to some local bars and clubs to dish out some music. I also need to find some local open mic's spots to get back into performer mode. So far the road trip is going as planned and I will keep you posted with the most information right here on this blog.

I dont remember if I told you all but I am going to Las Vegas the first weekend in December for the PlayStation Conference! I am soooooooo fucking excited about this! I been team sony from the gate and I get a chance to play unreleased games and all kinds of other wonderful opportunities! It is going to be awesome! I am taking some physical copies, flyers, and business cards with me on that trip to network while there! #TheResumeEP will be know worldwide!!!

Well bout to kick back and relax until I get outta work! Until tomorrow or something major happens, thanks for reading and all support is greatly appreciated!

#GetRight #WhoIsOSmith

No comments:

Post a Comment