Friday, November 21, 2014

Day 4 on The road to #TheResumeEP by @WhoIsOSmith

So I spent some of last night updating some of the sites that I am on. Its so many and crazy that I have most of them. I have been putting a lot of work into my reverbnation page lately and making some strides. Today on Day 4 I am blasting the So Sophisticated RMX. Just a short 16 I did on The Cover Letter Mixtape. Today I finalized the tracks for the EP, sent in the request for the bar-codes for physical copies, and the ISRC codes for the tracks.

So far its been a busy morning with me making calls to ensure things are in order and having to work. handling it well though, while vibin to some Big Krit! With each day on the road I feel better and better and things fall into place. This weekend I need to work my Facebook and find some venues to add to my schedule on this journey.

I have a trip to Las Vegas during the first weekend in December for a PlayStation Conference and I'm beyond excited. For those of you who don't know I am a major gamer. I mean I have more than 25 years of gaming to brag about! I have owned just about every system sold in the US commercially and still own most of them. I lost a few in a house fire a few years back, but thats for another blog.

I will spend the rest of the day posting my video on the sites that I have access to from here and networking in any way I can. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Follow anywhere @WhoIsOSmith

#GetRight #WhoIsOSmith #TheResumeEP

No comments:

Post a Comment