Friday, November 28, 2014

Day 11 on The road to #TheResumeEP by @WhoIsOSmith

Hello everyone!

Just a few more days before the release of the Awesome video! For the next couple of days I will be pushing random videos and the video teaser put together by +Noonie Junior I have setup a radio interview with +Misty International on DaGr8FM radio, date TBA soon. I got in touch with a few independent sites about putting my releases on their page, awaiting responses. Getting list together for email blast as well as submissions to radio stations, College, Internet, and Local. Today has been an overall lax day due to the holiday and business not picking back up as it should have but I blame Black Friday lol.

Submitted the final changes for the business cards and should get the results soon so I can get them printed up before the Vegas trip to the +PlayStation Conference. I liked my last design but this new one is pretty sweet so far and its not even finish yet! I have been doing a lot of +Twitter work lately and have some side ventures in place. I have a seat with Hip Hop at the Round Table, along with some fellow Battle Rap fans and Hip Hop heads. +terk linkx +Arrion Moses and a few others join up for discussions on everything from music to current events on a +BlogTalkRadio station that we have setup. For more information check my twitter for links, times, and guest.

All in all Day 11 starts the path to the Awesome Single and Video release! Just a few days away! I am having a party at The Office in Miami this Monday for the video release! If you live in South Florida feel free to come through. There is a discount if you get on the guest list and that information is on a flyer posted on all of my social media sites. Mainly the +Instagram one @WhoIsOSmith.

As always, thanks for reading and riding! All support is appreciated, until tomorrow.

Thanks
#GetRight #WhoIsOSmith

No comments:

Post a Comment