Saturday, November 29, 2014

Day 12 on The road to #TheResumeEP by @WhoIsOSmith

Almost 2 full weeks in and we rollin, rollin, rollin! Last night I confirmed 2 sites with the link for the pre-sale of the EP. Its is currently on +Amazon.com and +iTunes It can be found by searching "The Resume EP" I felt so Awesome (pun intended) when I saw the cover art after searching for it! My first official release is just over a month from being released World Wide. I have been around and in music for 15+ years and have made my share of money and meet great contacts, but I have never put out anything "Official" or to this scale! Excited but I will be more once the actual release date is here!

My +BlogTalkRadio show had @born_revamped on last night and it was a pretty good show. It got intense when the older generation was speaking on how things have changed and they not liking it but the perks of the changes they are all for. Needless to say I was the person to point out change comes with pros and cons. Shouts to +Arrion Moses  +terk linkx and the rest of the crew. If interested you can search Hip Hop at the Round Table.

Sorry about the interjection, I digress, so this morning I have been cleaning up most of my social media sites to get ready for the hopeful traffic they will have between now and forever! Deleted old tracks from +SoundCloud  updated profiles and links on +LinkedIn started selling the single on +ReverbNation began rearranging the videos on +YouTube became more active on +Tumblr I have plans to actually leave tips on my +Foursquare I have been very very active on +Twitter and I have to wait until I am home to situate my +Myspace (yeah I still got one).

I will be posting random videos as well as the teaser throughout the next 2 days and I have a video release party setup at The Office Miami Monday night 12-1-14! I am about to get the campaign started on the tee shirts on +Teespring sometime today and well as get the ball rolling on pushing the single to DJ's and radio stations. All in all, everything is still running smoothly and I'm so grateful!

As always thanks for reading and riding. All support is appreciated. Feel free to comment, like, share, tweet, thumbs up, or whatever option is available to you to assist me, have at it!

Thanks in advance,
O. Smith #GetRight #WhoIsOSmith

No comments:

Post a Comment