Sunday, November 30, 2014

Day 13 on The road to #TheResumeEP by @WhoIsOSmith

How's it going out there everyone?!?! 13 days in and we rollin, rollin, rollin! We are less than 24 hours from the release of the Awesome video! I have set it to release via +YouTube at 8AM Monday morning. The single can be purchased via +ReverbNation on my page. I will post the links below so you don't have to search. I will post the links for the pre-order of the full EP as well. I stayed up all night playing +Destiny the Game so I didn't get started on the road trip till early this afternoon.

So far I have updated my ReverbNation page with current EP artwork as well as submitted some press kits to various contest. I have uploaded a screenshot of the EP on +Amazon.com through my +Instagram +Facebook+ Fan Page +Twitter +Foursquare & +Tumblr sites. Also posted the single itself on a few of the aforementioned sites. Every hour or so I will post something across the board as well as continue to update things. I have to get started on the +Teespring store sometime this evening so it can be up and running by tomorrow!

Outside of the above, I plan to just kick back and play the game in-between the hours. Relaxing before the big party tomorrow night and due to my trip to Vegas I will most likely be working Monday and Tuesday morning! So I will enjoy my Sunday the way I usually do!

As always, thanks for reading and riding! All support is greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance!

O. Smith
#GetRight #WhoIsOSmith

No comments:

Post a Comment