Monday, November 24, 2014

Day 7 on The road to #TheResumeEP by @WhoIsOSmith

So its Day 7 and hit my first snag this morning. It turns out that VEVO has a few restrictions for uploading a video through their channel. Restrictions that I don't care too much for, especially at the level that I am at fan wise. They don't want you to promote yourself at all during the entire video and you can not have any logos of your label, team, faction, affiliates, or anything. So atm its fuck what they talm bout and keeping it moving with my current youtube channel. With that being said I love the video of the day. Its Asylum Muzik produced by my boy Luna from Gaffney, SC and the video was shot and edited by my lil brother +JJ13darealist It goes together pretty well if you ask me but judge for yourself it is on the post prior to this one.

Now that the VEVO this is out of the way its time to focus on building the buzz for the release of the single and video "Awesome". Which is visually stunning by the way. My bro +Noonie Junior shot and edited this one and did an amazing job indeed! The video will be out 12-1-14 and I might drop the song sometime this week! Other than that everything is everything and I'm making moves in the background to make sure all is........Oh man I almost forgot I got the email from BMI this morning on the rest of the registration for the songs on the EP! Beautiful they accepted the first half of the EP within days but the most important songs took them like 2-3 weeks to clear! Its gravy and all is well now.

Shouts to +DittoMusic for having a great support team in the Nashville office because they have been above and beyond helpful throughout this entire process with me. Now I just need to get all of my social sites up to par with whats coming ahead and get some interviews and other outlets on board.

Until tomorrow, thanks for reading and for traveling on this road trip. Like, comment, share, subscribe, tell a friend, retweet, and enjoy.

#GetRight #WhoIsOSmith

No comments:

Post a Comment